Collection of Personal Information
When using the Web site and/or registering for our service, you may be asked to provide, or you may choose to upload, certain personally identifiable information about yourself (“Personal Information”). Personal Information can include your name, email address, physical address, payment information (such as credit card number) and other information that specifically identifies you.
We will never collect Personal Information directly from you unless you have voluntarily provided it to us.
Collection of Non-Personal Information
Use of Personal Information
Except as described below, we do not share your Personal Information with any third party.
- We may use your Personal Information from time to time to send you newsletters and other information about DAWN.
- We may use your Personal Information to respond to your questions or to provide service you have requested.
- We may provide your Personal Information to our contractors only for use in connection with services they are performing on our behalf.
- We may transfer your Personal Information in connection with the sale or merger, in whole or in part, of DAWN, its assets or the division responsible for the applicable services.
- We reserve the right to access and/or disclose Personal Information and Non-Personal Information we gather as required by courts or administrative agencies and to the extent required to permit us to investigate suspected fraud, harassment or other violations of any law, rule or regulation, the Web site’s policies, or the rights of third parties or to investigate any suspected conduct which we deem improper.
Use of Non-Personal Information
We may use and share Non-Personal Information to improve and enhance your experience on the Web site and for any other business activities. For example, we may share Non-Personal Information with unaffiliated third parties, such as business partners.
We have put in place reasonable physical, electronic, and managerial procedures to safeguard the information we collect. However, due to the inherent open nature of the Internet, we cannot guarantee that communications between you and us or information stored on the Web site or our servers, will be completely free from unauthorized access by third parties such as hackers and your use of the Web site demonstrates your assumption of this risk.
No Children under age 13
We have no intention of collecting Personal Information from children under the age of 13. When we become aware that Personal Information from a child under 13 has been collected without such child’s parent or guardian’s consent, we will use all reasonable efforts to delete such information from our database.
Changes to policy; Opt-Out Process
We reserve the right, at our discretion, to change, modify, add, or remove portions from this policy at any time. However, if at any time in the future we plan to use Personal Information in a way that differs from this policy, we will post such changes here and provide you the opportunity to opt-out of such differing uses. Your continued use of the Web site following the posting of any changes to this policy means you accept such changes.
We give you the option to remove your Personal Information from our list of users who receive newsletters or other information not related to an account held with us. All unsubscribe or opt-out requests should be sent to us at dawnmichigandivorce[at]gmail.com. and we will process your request within a reasonable time after receipt. We are not responsible for removing your Personal Information from the lists of any third party who has previously been provided your information in accordance with this policy.
Our Terms of Service
Use of the Web site is governed by, and subject to, the Terms of Service. Your use, or access, of the Web site constitutes your agreement to be bound by these provisions.