Oakland County Family Law & Divorce Attorneys
With more than sixty years of combined experience, our divorce attorneys know Michigan law and the Oakland County court system. To set up a consultation at the office of your choice please call (888) 772-DAWN (3296).
Oakland County Office Location
31700 Telegraph Road | Suite 120 | Bingham Farms, Michigan 48025
Oakland County Divorce Resources
Oakland County’s Family Division has jurisdiction of these matters: divorce; separate maintenance and annulments; juvenile matters; personal protection orders, conservatorships and guardianships of minors; and name changes.
Friend of the Court
Oakland County’s Friend of the Court oversees the areas of domestic relations and the SMILE Program for divorcing couples with children.
- Oakland County Friend of the Court
- Counseling Services Directory
- Divorce Assistance Directory
- Family Support Services Directory
- Human Service Agencies Directory
Latest posts by (see all)
- What’s Happening This Week In The Detroit Area, October 1st, 2015 - October 1, 2015
- How to Get Back to Work After Divorce - September 29, 2015
- What’s Happening This Week In The Detroit Area, September 24th, 2015 - September 24, 2015