Macomb County Family Law & Divorce Attorneys
With more than sixty years of combined experience, our divorce attorneys know Michigan law and the Macomb County court system. To set up a consultation at the office of your choice please call (888) 772-DAWN (3296).
Macomb County Office Location
49 Macomb Place | Mt. Clemens, Michigan 48043
Macomb County Divorce Resources
Macomb County’s Family Division has jurisdiction of these matters: divorce; separate maintenance; annulments; juvenile matters; personal protection orders; conservatorships and guardianships of minors; and name changes.
Friend of the Court
The mission of the Macomb County Friend of the Court is to fairly and efficiently enforce court orders relating to child support, health care, spousal support, parenting time and custody and to investigate, evaluate and submit recommendations to the court on any contested domestic relation matter, as well as provide alternative dispute resolution opportunities for litigants and the court.
- Macomb County Friend of the Court
- Macomb County Friend of the Court Handbook
- Macomb County SMILE Program
- Understanding Child Support: A Handbook for Parents
Latest posts by (see all)
- What’s Happening In Detroit Area This Week: February 4th, 2016 - February 2, 2016
- What’s Happening In Detroit Area This Week: January 28th, 2016 - January 26, 2016
- What’s Happening In Detroit Area This Week: January 21st, 2016 - January 19, 2016